Sunday, February 2, 2014

A definitive art statement, so difficult for me. I 'm always in pursuit of new ideas that interest me. In my recent past when I was actively pursuing exhibitions, I have had several versions, that I'm hoping as I go back and re-read them, don't vary wildly in their intent. I googled myself and saw one I hadn't seen in a while, I read it as if it was written by a stranger, sometimes my own writing is beyond me. I have to go back and try to re-create in my mind my stance at that time. I'll post, when I have the time,
and be my own critic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa.............. I am thinking about you.... I miss your mind... I need it now.... Are you out there?
John Sullivan
(310) 694-7401
I keep calling the only number I have for you, no one ever picks up, but it does ring.

Unknown said...

Didn't I just leave a comment?